Researched Conference at Dulwich College Shanghai Pudong

Many foreign nationals need a visa to visit China. Please check with your nearest Chinese embassy for exact details.

It is the responsibility of the individual delegate to obtain their own Chinese visa.

The College can provide an invitation letter to assist with the process of visa application. Please contact Shadow Chen